I’m excited to get to know you, and to teach you what I’ve personally learned while correcting my initial stupidity, and digging myself out from under that mountain of debt, and finally building my first business (a $12 million-a-year sales machine). It was a business model leveraged by multiple offerings and relationship legs. I’ll bring out all of the tools in my “entrepreneurial arsenal” (including my massive rolodex)! Let’s shorten the timeline to success in your business – so you don’t have to rely on 80-hour work weeks to stay afloat. I can help you to close the leaks, turn off your shiny object syndrome, and start taking clear action, removing any blocks as we go.
Let’s simplify complex business building. And, let’s have some fun – because without fun, what’s the point? Right?
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
michelle's journey to success
She moved out of her parents’ home at 19, fueled by a huge sense of adult confidence that could have powered a private jet.
- Was determined to own said private jet.
- She applied to every ad that said ‘Earn $100,000 year ++” knowing that she could make it happen. She had drive. She had hustle. She had Zig Ziglar in her ear as she turned every sharp corner driving her hot new sports car. Switching him out for Tony Robbins’ newest series within days of his next on-air launch. She was willing. She was coachable. And she wasn’t afraid to spend money on herself to make it big either – whether she had that money, or not!
- At 23, she got a rude awakening. She’d maxed out all of her credit and was buried under mountains of debt. She had to start over, below ground zero.
- She got a job at a financial services firm, got Life/Health Insurance Licenses, Securities Licenses, and a Tax Preparation Certification so she could market the company’s services to small business owners.
- After 3 long years, she was able to leverage all three jobs to finally dig herself out.
“I wouldn’t change a thing about the things I went through, because I learned some pretty important strategies that have served me well for the past three decades!” — Michelle Jacobik
Michelle has practiced what she preaches.
- Grew her first company to over $12 million in annual sales.
- Built an impressive income as one of the country’s leading business consultants.
- Has earned a reputation for teaching complex things very simply, in layman’s terms, step-by-step.
- Actually gets into the trenches with you… immersed in the nitty gritty details of your Vision, your Money, and your Mission so that she can help you create the strategy and confidence you need in your business to be able to grow and scale without the overwhelm and upset.
- Author of two best seller books: “Prosperity After Divorce”, and “EnVision Your Path to Profits”
Michelle has helped a countless number of entrepreneurs and experts sidestep years of struggle and hardship so they could build amazing companies.
She shows entrepreneurs how and when to “DIY” and do it themselves, but also where to leverage tasks to someone else who can do it better, so they can be freed to do other things.
Michelle Jacobik teaches entrepreneurs to wear their own capes, and make a bigger impact in the world – without wearing themselves down.
So, are you ready?
- Are you a highly motivated entrepreneur?
- Are you hesitant to leap fully into your business or practice?
- Is the financial burden of your business more than your current revenue generation?
- Do you want to grow and scale your business or practice?
- Are you ready to be able to finally rest well at night?
Then, LET’S TALK!