(In Person Event) This intimate One on One VIP Day is designed to provide a supportive space for you to address your questions and concerns around your Divorce and Finances.
Share a Needed Break & Make Plans For The Future
YOUnique VIP Money Day Spa Program:
Includes ONE Overnight stay (night before your program) at the World Renowned Norwich Inn & Spa, in Norwich CT –
Here is a sampling of what your day will look like:
7:00: Start your day with your choice of a Guided Morning Walk or Meditation (based upon spa schedule)
7:45: Breakfast on your own in the World Class Kensington’s Restaurant
8:30: SPA TREATMENT TIME: Choose a Manicure OR Pedicure
*For the following we will meet in a private room
9:30: Uncovering your situation
- Review your marital financial details (as best you can present to me) along with your current (and future estimated) income/spending patterns, debt/savings, retirement assets and goals. (Pre-work is required for this program)
10:30: Assessment of Your Financial Reality
- We will spend time discussing the financial challenges/changes that you are facing with this new chapter. I will review your lifestyle assessment and uncover areas that so many women miss and that should be included in your full view as you chart out your finances going forward. *(This will give you the basis of completing your financial affidavit if you are in the ‘pre-divorce’ stage)
11:30: Your YOUnique value~Creating your next chapter using your unique gifts and talents-
- We will spend time discussing your YOUnique income producing abilities ~ how this next chapter of life can be approached with your bigger view of your financial reality`~ Work on “What’s My Value/Worth?” ~We will take a close look at your natural gifts/talents, future goals/dreams/desires that will be imperative as you step forward through and after the divorce.
12:30: LUNCH BREAK
1:30: SPA TREATMENT TIME: Choose Massage OR Facial
2:30: Review of your Lifestyle Plan
- While you were enjoying a spa treatment, I’ve create your individually designed (easy to follow) “lifestyle plan” (my word for budget) that will be presented along with supporting tools that will provide you with the financial footing you need as you chart out your next chapter.
3:30: Divorce Emotional Stages of grief and recovery and tools to move yourself forward
- Recap of our program… A Hug and a glass of wine (or a shot of Tequila if need be!)
Dinner on your own or travel back
$1297/person *(if an overnight stay is NOT desirable~ program cost can be adjusted)
Let me share the dates and availability.Contact Me