We’re ready for a new client spotlight this month!
Let’s talk about Keeley Moffitt, of Keeley Abigail Photography.
This gal right here is celebrating huge today!!
- Q1 Revenues are up 200%!! compared to 2021- (and she crushed her 2021!)
- Q1 “profits” are up $20,000 compared to 2021- (revenue up is good but we want net profits and more of those dollars in HER pocket!)
- She just closed on her first home!!
- Taxes have been saved and are being filed and paid on time!
- Personal Emergency Fund intact!
- Two months of expenses were saved in her Business Capital Account
- Revenue goals set for 2022 in clear view and where those profits are going is already laid out!!
How did we land here?
NOT BY ACCIDENT! This is the exact method I teach clients and what I’m writing about in my new book THE PATH TO PROFITS…
- First, we cut expenses last year. Removed any/all dead weight, (ie: look at those monthly subscriptions not being used)
- Second, we increased prices. She is an amazingly talented photographer who is sought after and who by the way will ‘travel’ to capture your destination dream wedding as well as local sessions. Her amazing works of art~ capturing once in a lifetime memories are award-winning and the investments she continues to make in her own education/skill/equipment, and staff warranted her charging more for her services.
- Third, we changed the ‘flow’ of the money and how she was contracted to clients, her billing/collecting etc
- Fourth, we got into view a clear vision and forecast for her LIFESTYLE DESIGN and her BUSINESS (Yes, They are married together!!)
- Fifth, we meet regularly to review, plan, and implement the vision she has for her business and her life.
Want to get in touch with Keeley Moffitt?
How Can Michelle Help Your Business?
If you are wanting more clarity, more impact, more clients and more profits in your business and would like a trusted and proven Business Advisor on your team for support, please reach out to me! I have a few ways that we might work together! Contact Michelle today to get started.
I provide a space where we can talk about how to keep your business profitable no matter the challenges, be sure to join my Facebook group Envision Community – Mastering Your Best Year in Life & Business.